Disinfect and clean between each dog – for the animals sake and for equipment life.
- invest in good equipment to begin with
- Make it part of each groom to clean off your table – light spray and wipe disinfectant.
- Clean all blades.
- Store in blade box or blade holder
- Clean all shears.
- Store in shear rack or case.
- Brush and wipe down clippers.
- Hang clipper so cord has no pressure at the base
- End of day – wipe down table legs/base/ clean floors (baseboard to baseboard)/dust.
Follow daily and the shop will always smell good, you will proactively prevent spreading bacteria/disease, and your equipment will last longer.